Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 1, 2010

Kaboodle Challenge 20 and sketch challenge


Somehow I am very confused as to what day and date it actually is, yikes! Anyhoo, I created the above card for a number of things as well. First, I created it for Kaboodle challenge #20 which was to create something that made you think of sparkling winter. I also created this for a sketch challenge where you had to follow a sketch that I printed out and use vellum with your card. Small problem, I didn't write down which blog I got it from and now I cannot find it! So, I colored one of my favorite digis from Sew Many Cards, PJ Penguin. I colored PJ using copics, made his tummy fluffy and sparkly using Flower Soft polar white and his snowballs sparkle thanks to Icicle Stickles. I mounted him on SU silver cardstock, DCWV DP and silver glitter vellum. When I think of sparkling winter, it also makes me think of Peace, so that is the sentiment I chose form Stampendous clear set. I used e.line bling on either side of the sentiment and Eyelets-etc. snowflake eyelets on top. I'm really happy with how he turned out. Thanks again for stopping by. Please post comments for me!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is sew cute! I love the sparkly paper and as usual, your coloring is GREAT!
Angela
Sew Many Cards