Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

AI FACTORY ANYTHING BUT A CARD CHALLENGE

Hello!  Hard to believe it's Wednesday!  This week has flown by so far.  Once again, yesterday has been the only day I didn't post this week, but it seems like it has been longer!  Today's project is for this week's AI FACTORY CHALLENGE, which you can find HERE.  The theme this week is Anything But a Card.  There are some wonderful projects from the AI Factory DT on the blog, so make sure you check them out!!  Also, visit AI FACTORY STORE as there are some AWESOME new images along with all the AMAZING images previously available.

Since we recently returned from Disney and AI FACTORY has the SUPER princess digi set, I decided to do a picture frame with a picture of my daughter dressed as a princess.  I posted 2 pictures b/c I couldn't get a decent picture of the whole frame without getting some major glare that messed up some of the color, so that is why there're 2 images of the same project.

The AI FACTORY images are decorated in the following ways:
Princess colored with copics - E25, E27, E93, RV02, RV04, RV06, Atyou spicas on her collar and stars, Gelly Roll Metallics on crown, stickles for shoes and bottom of dress and Martha Stewart crafts pearls.  Crown colored on heart with Gelly Roll Metallics, main part done with Liquid Pearls and sprinkled with ancient SU fine silver glitter, top balls of crown done with SU silver glitter.  Castle colored with Copics - RV09, RV91, RV95, C0, C2, C3, C4, flags done with Stickles and clouds done with chunky white glitter from SU.  Frog colored with Copics YG03, YG05, YG06, YG07, G07 and crown done with Atyou Spica gold.  Decorative pearls are from Prima and sentiment is from EK Success Disney collection.  Frame is from Hobby Lobby.

I had so much fun with this!  Thanks so much for looking, and thanks to AI Factory for a great challenge.  You have til 10:30pm EST tonight 4/28/10 to enter.  Please let me know what you think of my frame.

3 comments:

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Oh my your daughters look so cute dressed as Princesses. I bet they had the time of their lives. I love the pearl swirls as the accents on this, they really add the the whimsical affect.

Melissa S said...

So cute! I might have to do something for my girls like this! I love it!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

stunning! What a great present to give someone! Have to keep this in mind! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.