Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

AI FACTORY BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE

Happy Tues. evening - I think it's Tues. at least LOL - where do the days go?!?  I have a card for the AI Factory Challenge this week, which is birthdays.  Also want to mention that AI is having a DT search at the moment and you can find out more about that by clicking HERE (there's also a link in my sidebar).

For those of you not familiar with AI FACTORY, you should definitely go visit THE STORE to see all the AMAZING digi stamps, clip art, digi papers and more!!

Ok, so now onto the challenge.  You can find the AI CHALLENGE BLOG HERE

For my card, I chose this adorable AI FACTORY image.  In the actual image, the girl is holding a sign, but with some K & Co. DP and a bow made from oragndy ribbon, I turned it into a present.  I colored the SUPER CUTE AI image with Copics - E95, RV11 (skin); YR14, YR15, YR16 (hair); YG05, YG06 (dress) and Atyou Spicas for shoes and hair bows.  Wings done with Lavender stickles.  Image cut using nesties.  Image printed on GP white 110.  Background CS is Coredinations.  DP is all K & Company.  Base CS and embossed strip - done with Cuttlebug border embossing folder - are SU pacific point.  Sentiment from SU stamped in SU orchid opulence ink and cut out using SU punch.  I'm really happy how this turned out!  Hope you like it - let me know:) 

13 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Verry happy card, Love cute image.

Kerry said...

Audrey, this is super cute! Love the color choices and the dp is darling!

Anita said...

Cute card! I love how she looks holding the present.

Jill said...

Just love that colour combo Audrey and she is a pretty digi as well. Jill x

Lilacanglia said...

Just had to pop by and say welcome to the character cafe hun,
Hugs
Angie x

Marjolijn said...

Cute card!

Greetings Marjolijn

marsha said...

How adorable, love the spring colors!

Hugs, Marsha

Lola said...

She is LOVELY! I love the Ella stamps myself. Thanks for playing with us this week at AiFactory.

Rosalee said...

Aww, cute card. Love the colors and image you used.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

very cute card and thanks for the link to the challenge blog

Create With Joy said...

Hi Audrey,

What a cute card - I love the colors!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Melissa S said...

Too cute! Beautiful paper!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

This card is super cute! Love how she's holding the present! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.