Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

BLOG CANDY WINNER!!

Wow, it has been SOOO DIFFICULT to make a decision on the winner this time.  I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate ALL of you and I will have lots of other opportunities for you to win stuff - including the candy that is posted right now.  With that said, I've decided to award one of my long time followers this time around.  She's followed me for several months and still commenting frequently.  So, without further ado, the winner of the candy that ended when I reached 125 followers, is:
RHONDA MILLER!!!  Thanks so much for continuing to be a great follower.  Please e-mail me at danmoose@aol.com and tell me where to send your winnings.  Thanks again to all my followers and stay tuned for more chances to win:)

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, thank you so much. I'll be shooting an email to your real quick. Yay!!!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Congrats Rhonda. I hope you enjoy your goodies.

terrie said...

enjoy your goodies..hee haw

Ardilla said...

Congratulations, it's good when the winner is a follower :)

BrossArtAddiction said...

Congratulations to the winner that is awesome! :D

Andrea6760 said...

Congratulations Rhonda!! Its nice to see a long time follower win :) Enjoy your candy!

Shirl said...

Congratulations Rhonda! Definitely deserving for someone who is a loyal follower :)

Cindy N. said...

Congratulations Rhonda! So happy for you.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Congratulations Rhonda!
Hugs, Marit.