Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

CRAFTY HOS' CHALLENGE - APRIL 11 - PASTELS

It's a GORGEOUS Sunday morning here in Ohio - sunny and warm, who could ask for more?  I am delighted to share my latest creation for CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE, which is to create a project using pastels.  Now I have to let you in on a little secret - I am not a big fan of pastels - however, I AM really excited at how this card turned out!!
I LOVE the new DP I used on this card - it's Basic Grey Kioshi and the whole pack is AWESOME!!  The image is from Inky Antics and stamped on TAC white 100.  Image cut out with scissors and colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Flower is from Prima.  Sentiment is computer generated onto GP white 110 and cut out with paper trimmer and then used ends of an SU punch for some added interest.  CS is Bazzill textured.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you are having a BEAUTIFUL day as well.  Please join my blog for a chance at my blog candy and also please comment and let me know what you think.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Love that Card, nice coloring. That Stamp is great with the cat having tea!
Hugs, Sandra

Rae Anne said...

Love, love, love this image, sentiment and gorgeous tie-died Hippie flower. . .;) MWAH!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Awesome card!
I love that stunning flower!
Hugs, Marit.

marsha said...

This is gorgeous! I love the pastels and what a great image! Now how did you get that flower to match?

Hugs,
Marsha

Gael said...

What a fun image!! Though for me it would be tea to share with my kittens. :o)
Pastels are easy when you have the right paper, right? ;o)

Ardilla said...

Love the colors you used in this card... the cat is cute!