Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

CRAFTY HOS' CHALLENGE APRIL 4 - EARTH DAY THEME

Today it's time to celebrate Earth Day over at CRAFTY HOS' CHALLENGE and the challenge is to create something using recycled products.  For my card, I used cardboard from an envelope (that was put in so the contents of the envelope wouldn't get bent) as my card base.  I decorated it with PEACEful DP from Reminisence and ribbon from ColorBok.  Then I stamped a Serendipity stamps image on part of the brown bag that my Unity stamps monthly kit came in.  I had lots of fun with this - made me think outside the box.  Hope you like it and join us over at CRAFTY HOs' for the challenge!!

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Hi Audrey! I love your card... clever recycling!