Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

CRAFTY HOs' Sketch Challenge - April 18

I am so THRILLED to have gained so many more followers over the weekend.  I feel a bit guilty b/c I have not posted any new projects since Thursday!  But, I have some new creations now, so I hope you enjoy it.  The first card I have is for the CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE.  Our theme this week is to create a card using this sketch done by our DT member "Scrappy."     Scrappy does an AWESOME job with the sketches!  You can visit her blog HERE and make sure you turn up the sound so you can jam to those kickin' 80s hair band tunes she's got playing there:) 
For my card, I chose this great BUGABOO STAMPS image.  If you want some BUGABOO IMAGES, you can find them HERE.   I coloredthe image with Copics - water B66; bear E37, E39; Umbrella handle E25, 27, umbrella top is orange and the color right before it in Copic order, raincoat, boots, etc. Y19, Y35, Y38.  I used K & Company DP.  Base CS is SU dusty durango, solid CS under bear is SU groovy guava.  Side papers are Bazzill textured.  Ribbon is SU tangerine tango.  Flower is Basic Grey.  I used nesties to cut image which is printed on GP white 110.  Border done with EK Success punch.  I covered top of umbrella, puddle and raindrops with Judi Kins glaze to make it look wet.  Hope you enjoy this!  Let me know what you think:)
Don't forget to come and join the challenge HERE!! Looking forward to seeing your creations:)

5 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

So cute little Bear. I like the umbrella.

sgc said...

Cute card, Audrey!

Rae Anne said...

Oh, I love his little shiny umbrella! Love that pretty flower embellishment too Audrey! MWAH!

terrie said...

this card is amazing...the bear is so cute with his umbrella...well done

Andrea6760 said...

What an adorable card. I love this Bugaboo image and I have also made cards in several different colors because the bear is so adorable. I love how you used the diamond glaze on the umbrella and raindrops. What a cute touch!!

Thanks,
Andrea