Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 26, 2010

CRITTER SKETCH CHALLENGE PLUS BUTTONS

Good Monday morning everyone!!  We were gone almost the entire weekend for the older of my 2 son's soccer tourney in Columbus, OH (about an hr. and 15 mins. away), so I apologize that I haven't commented or visited any of my friends blogs this weekend.  I'll be there today:)

Anyway, it's time for another CRITTER SKETCH CHALLENGE, so make sure you get over to CRITTER BLOG to join in the fun!
This is the sketch you will be using and there's an additional challenge to include buttons in your creation.  I LOVE buttons!!
For my card, I chose this AMAZING image from SHELLY'S IMAGES.  Shelly's is a new digi company with AMAZING images - you definitely want to check out her shop HERE to see all the GREAT stuff she has there.  Also, make sure you visit SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG and see their current challenge and all the other fun going on there!

I absolutely LOVE this image and decided it would make a perfect anniversary card.  I colored the image with Copics - basket E17, E19; bread E33, E35, cheese Y02, YR15; wine RV69.  I also used Atyou Spicas on the wine glass, bottle and grape leaves and the grapes are done using Smooch.  Image and sentiment, which is computer generated, printed on GP white 110.  Image cut out with nesties and sentiment cut with SU punch.  Buttons are Sassafras Lass.   DP is Bo Bunny.  CS is SU kraft and 2 colors of Bazzill textured pinks.  Thanks so much for looking and making sure you go enter the challenge at CRITTER.  Don't forget to let me know what you think:)

10 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute images for an anniversary card, wonderful coloring.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Great card and I really like that sketch. I may have to put something together.

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Audrey I saw this in the DT line up while checking out the challenge and it caught my eye the colours and that image are wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Very nicely done!!!

marsha said...

Beautiful card Audrey! Love how you flipped the sketch and what a great anniversary card!

Hugs, Marsha

Craft Paper said...

Very nice job!!

Cindy N. said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing this new site.

Melissa S said...

Wonderful job with the sketch!

Moira said...

Great card.. love all the different things you used to colour!

I love the smooch too.. have to remember to use it more often!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

amazing card again! Love the basket and your coloring is stunning! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.