Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 12, 2010

FIRST POST TODAY - CARDS & THINGS SKETCH CHALLENGE

Good Monday morning!!  Back to kids' school schedule, so no sleeping in today:(  It is going to be nice out today though and is already quite warm, so YAY!!  My first post today is for CARDS AND THINGS CHALLENGES and this week's challenge is a sketch challenge.  
This is the sketch, isn't it cool?  For my card, I used digi stamps from THE CHARACTER CAFE.  I LOVE their stamps!!  They also have a challenge blog, that you can find HERE.  I colored my image with copics - grass Y05, Y06, Y07; ground E31, E34, E35; boy's hair E15, E17, E18; boy's clothes B91, B95, BV23, BV25; girl's hair Y15, Y17, Y19; girl's shirt RV 19; flowers RV17, RV19, sky B02.  Paper is new Basic Grey Green at Heart, which is quickly becoming my favorite paper!!  Image and sentiment printed on GP white 110.  Sentiment is computer generated.  Both image and sentiment cut out with nesties as our stars.  Image daubed with SU pixie pink ink and sentiment daubed with SU rich razzleberry ink.  CS is Colormates and bazzill textured.  Butterfly is K & Company dimensional sticker.  Thanks so much for looking, please let me know what you think!  Thanks:)  

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Absolutely gorgeous Audrey. A pretty little scene and I love the papers you have used and the lovely sentiment. Just so perfect. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Krista said...

Cute card Audrey ! Thanks for playing along !!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Cute Card Audrey!
Hugs, Marit.

Ardilla said...

Cute card, love the star embellishment!