Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, April 9, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

It's Friday and guess what that means?!?  Another freebie from BUGABOO STAMPS - woo hoo!!  Check out the CHALLENGE BLOG to see the DTs work on these 2 freebies and then get on over to THE SHOP so you can pick them up and take a look at everything else that Jodie has to offer you!

I chose to use this image of Flower Girl Pansy Scarlette.  The Flower Girl images are so much fun!!
I printed Scatlette on GP white 110 and colored her with Copics - (I seemed to have misplaced the paper where I wrote down which colors I used) then cut her with nesties and daubed edges with SU Only Orange ink.  Button flower decoration is from K & Co.   CS is Bazzill textured from monochromatic red/orange pack.  DP is My Mind's Eye.  Bling is from Martha Stewart Crafts.  The sketch I used for this is from TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES. Thanks so much for looking, please let me know what you think:)

15 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Love her...and the shape of the Nestie you chose. It works well with the image.

Rae Anne said...

Awesome sketch Hippie - I'm lovin' all the details and textures you used! MWAH!

marsha said...

Awesome! Cute image and I love all the layers!

Hugs,
Marsha

Jodie Mackrell said...

beautiful Audrey! love it!

Traci66 said...

Toooo cute. Here for the blog hop. Became a follower. Hope you might check me out. http//traci66.blogspot.com

Tami said...

here for the blog hope also

April said...

Love how you used TMS....Pansy is adorable sitting in the corner like that

Patty Gorka said...

I'm making my rounds checking out the blog hop as well (I wanted to leave comments on everyone's post). Great card and I really like your coloring and how you have her sitting in the corner. Cute card!

Marilyn said...

You just have to smile when you see this card! It's perfect.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Cute card, I'm also here for the blog hop. :)

Tammy Miller said...

Great Job Audrey!!!

juli (sweetpz) said...

love the stamp!! very nice card!
hugs
juli

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Great card! Love how you coloured the stamp!
Hugs, Marit.

Ardilla said...

Nice card, I also participated in that sketch challenge...

BrossArtAddiction said...

Cute card! Love the adoarble image and the great layout! :D

-Tracey