Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 22, 2010

HAPPY EARTH DAY AND MORE!!

Good morning and HAPPY EARTH DAY!!  Lots going on today!  First, I will present my EARTH DAY EXTRAVAGANZA that I created using a new line from BUGABOO STAMPS.  A bit later, I will post my SOFTPENCIL Thursday creation and I will also post the winner of the 125 follower blog candy (sorry I didn't get to this yesterday, but it was a crazy, busy day).

I have created a journal made from recycled materials (by Darice), a wooden door hanger  (K & Company) and a card.  The paper DP on everything is Basic Grey Green at Heart - my new favorite!!:)

Now for a closer, more individualized look at each project:

BUGABOO image printed on GP white 110 as is sentiment.  Both cut with nesites, daubed with SU only orange ink.  Sentiment computer generated.  Orange organdy ribbon used on the side.  Image colored with copics - B95, B97 (pants); E00 (skin); B26, B28, YG06, YG07 (Earth), E57, E59 (hair and shoes), RV91 (shirt).  Used Xyron heavy adhesive to stick all backgrounds and images onto journal. 
Door hanger image is colored in copics - YR23, YR25, G28 (tree leaves), E47, E49 (Tree), R22, R24, R39 (clothes), Y35, Y38 (hair), E39 (shoes).  Image cut out using nesties, printed on GP white 110 and daubed with SU old olive ink.  Sentiment computer generated and cut with nesties, daubed with SU regal rose.
And last, but not least, is my card.  Used textured SU kiwi kiss as base, SU tangerine tango Embossed with Sizzix EF as 2nd layer.  Squares backed with SU rich razzleberry CS, DP is Basic Grey (as mentioned above).  Kite embellisment also basic grey.  BUGABOO image printed on GP white 110 and cut out by hand.  Sentiment comes with image.  Image colored with copics - hair YR04, YR07; outfit V04, V15, G99; shoes YR18.
I hope you like everything and HAPPY EARTH DAY!!  Please leave me some love:)  Also, remember to check back for more posts later today.

13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh wow, these are great. I love the images and what a fun set. TFS.

Love crafts forever said...

They are so cute, love it.

Jodie Mackrell said...

love them!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Wow, how brilliant. They are all fabulous. You have put a lot of work into those, be proud. I think youa are great and an inspiration too. Its give me some ideas, thank you very much. Happy crafting.
Love sandra xx

Rae Anne said...

Completely, totally, awesome Hippie! What a absolutely fabulous trio of projects! MWAH!

:: BlueInks :: said...

That proud to be a tree hugger is too funny! Great job!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Very cute. I love Bugaboo, by far one of my new fave stamp companies.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Love the door hanger idea and happy earth day! :D

The Spotted Chick said...

Audrey these are ALL so CUTE! GREAT JOB!

Create With Joy said...

Happy Earth Day - great projects! :-)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Cindy N. said...

Wow! your projects are so beautiful. Love the new images also. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa S said...

Great projects!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Gorgeous as always!!! Love the kite with the little bows! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.