Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

MICHU THE MAGICIAN ON SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY!!

GOOD ALMOST AFTERNOON (11:30am)!  Time for another SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY from the DT.  Before I present today's project, I want to let you know about a bunch of stuff going on at SOFTPENCIL.  SOFTPENCIL's one year ANNIVERSARY is in May, so a fun month starts Saturday - woo hoo!!
Here's a list of what's going on:
MAY 2 at 2pm EST - live chat over in our PCP forum group
MAY 6 - DT Blog Hop
MAY 28 - Customer/fans and DT Blog Hop
So, mark your calendars and make sure you visit and bookmark the following locations to assist you in helping us to celebrate SOFTPENCIL'S ANNIVERSARY!
SOFTPENCIL BLOG - You can sign up for the customer/fan blog hop here.
SOFTPENCIL SHOP - you can get all your images here and don't forget to check out the new Mother's Day images, they're sooo cute!
SOFTPENCIL PCP GROUP - where you can chat anytime and join us for a LIVE chat this Sunday, May 2, 2010 at 2pm EST.

Hope you got all that and hope to see you at all the events:)  Now for today's project.  Today the DT is creating with Michu the Magician.
I decided to do a gate fold for this one.  I love this image, SOOO CUTE!  I didn't include a sentiment, but thought you could use something like "Have a *Magical* Day."  I used SU Dusty Durango, Old Olive CS, and the green DP is SU.  Other DP is Basic Grey Green at Heart.  Ribbon is Offray satin.  Flower/bling sticker is from K 7 Company.  All shapes cut using nesties.  Image colored with Copics - RV00, RV02, YR 14, YR15, YR16, YR18, V06, V09, E17, E19, E29, E42,E43, C0,C2, Y06.  I sponged SU Brocade blue ink to make the background.  Thanks so much for looking, please let me know what you think.  Also, here's another view:

13 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a cute joy fold card. I love it. TFS.

Cat said...

Soooo cute! Love how you used the Nesties! Great LO

Jill said...

Aww cute kitty, Audrey! Jill x

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Wow that is really cool. I love the card LO and hte gate fold.

Kerry said...

Super cute, Audrey!!

Lisa Atha said...

I Loooooooove this card, the layout and fold are great! Love those Nestibilities!

Hugs,

Lisa Atha

Ardilla said...

What a nice card, I also like Michu!!!

Michelle said...

oh such a cute card!

Unknown said...

Awww Michu is a real cutie. Hugs xxx
PS I got candy as it will be my birthday soon. Hugs
Dora

Davi said...

Cute Kitty and very cool gate card!!! :)

Anne-Marije said...

You made a fantastic card! I love the designpaper you´ve used...
xxx Anne-Marije

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such a magical card! Love the image and your coloring! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Sandra said...

really sweet. love the folding.
Hugs Sandra