Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

NEW BLOG CANDY!! & WINNER of CANDY posted 2/6

I am pleased to announce that Cindy N. has won my previous blog candy.  Cindy, I will contact you by e-mail, or you can contact me.  CONGRATS!!  Now here's my NEW CANDY

 I'm sorry the picture isn't so good, but you get 3 full size Sizzix EFs, 2 half size EFs, 1 Cuttlebug EF, 1 Quickutz EF and 5 mini Cuttlebug EFs!!  Here's all you need to do:
1. Join my blog as a follower
2. Comment on as many of my projects as you can - you don't have to go back and comment (unless you want to - just comment on upcoming projects.

Thanks so much in advance and good luck!!  This candy will be available for a few weeks or until I get to 100 followers, whichever comes first.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey,
I am already a follower and I will try and comment on as many posts as I can. I have recently bought a Cuttlebug so these would come in really handy!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, great candy. Thanks for a chance.

Cindy N. said...

Thank you so much Audrey. I wish you a beautiful week-end.

fairie said...

Yummy candy!! Thanks for this chance. :)

Ujjwal said...

Hi Audrey!!

I just stumbled on ur blog and I am so glad that i did. You have some lovely work and some scrumptious blog candy to offer.

Hugs
Ujjwal

sgc said...

Hi Audrey! Glad you are safely home again. How could one NOT follow your blog--great creations as well as this blog candy!

Sandye

Ukka said...

Hi Audrey,
i'm sure it will soon be 100 followers!Your work is so great.
Blessings!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Hi Hip! Thanks, for inviting me over!!! Love the blog candy.....especially that one EF....hmmm....anyway, going to check out your other cute posts.

Lynne in NI said...

Great candy Audrey and lovely blog!

Sandra said...

Hi Audrey,
really nice Candy, I've signed in as a follower to your lovely blog.
Hugs, Sandra

juli (sweetpz) said...

yummy blog candy! i so need more Sizzix folders.. =) i have like 4 !!!
i'm a follower...

hugs
juli

Ardilla said...

Hi!
Nice candy!

I put your candy in my sidebar and hope you hit 100 followers very soon. Congratulations!

Thans for the chance.....

Create With Joy said...

Hi Audrey,

I just found your blog and signed up as your 94th follower! I also added your candy to my sidebar - hopefully a few gals from Create With Joy will see it and help you reach your goal!

Please stop by when you have a moment - I'd love to welcome you into my family of Kindred Spirits as well!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Irinca said...

great candy. Thanks for a chance
I put your candy in my sidebar
http://irincaf.blogspot.com/

Karin said...

I'm follower 98 - I really like your beautiful blog and wonderful cards.

Thanks for the change to win this yummie candy! I love my green bug ;-) So this is a nice present for me and my green friend ;)

I placed your candy on the sidebar of my blog.

Karin xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

Hello Audrey!

Such a cute blog and awesome blog candy! I'm following and I posted you great candy on my blog! :D

-Tracey