Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, April 4, 2010

NEW CHALLENGE AT KABOODLE DOODLES - DIGI GIRL(S)

HAPPY EASTER to all!!  Our new challenge is up at KABOODLE DOODLES' BLOG and we hope that you will come join us!!  Our challenge theme is: DIGI GIRL (S) - simply create a card using a digi image with a girl or girls.  I LOVE to use images of girls on my cards, plus our awesome sponsor, POLLYCRAFT provided the DT with AMAZING images for the challenge and the winner of the challenge will get 5 digis from POLLYCRAFT - WOO HOO!!


I chose to use this POLLYCRAFT image called Felicity Homegirl for my card and decided on a buckle card.  I colored the image with copics - hair E13, E15; pants & headband B32, B34, B37, B39; skin YR61, RV02; shirt and shoes RV04, RV34, E04.  CS is SU tempting turquoise and brilliant blue.  Embossed brilliant blue with Sizzix EF.  Image printed on GP white 110 and cut out with nesties.  Brads are The Paper Studio.  Sentiment computer generated and cut with nesties.  DP is from my local craft store - used both sides of double sided sheet.  Hope you like what I have done and that you come play along with us at Kaboodle Doodles!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Great card Audrey, really love that buckle, must have a go at that! Jill x

Elizabeth P said...

You made a pretty card Audrey!!!

There is something for you on my blog, come to see! :)

Faye said...

I love this card, I must try one of these, it looks like I can't do too much wrong! x

Melanie said...

Girl you are so talented, this is so precious. Love it!!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

cute card Audrey!
Love the embossed inside and your use of the pollycraft image!
Hugs, Marit.