Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

OLDY BUT GOODY DAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

HAPPY THURSDAY!! (and tax day)  It's time for another OLDY BUT GOODY over at BUGABOO STAMPS, YAY!  Don't forget, there's still time left for the BLOG HOP, which ends 7am this Sat., April 17 and also still time to create a card featruing a BUG for the challenge this week.  Head on over to CHALLENGE BLOG to start the hop and play along in the challenge!

For my project today, I decided to "mix it up" a bit and do a scrapbook page.  Both my boys play soccer and my older son recently played in a tournament where his team was runner-up, and I found this awesome BUGABOO STAMP in THE SHOP that I knew would be perfect!
My son is the one in the top left corner, and I colored the image to look like him:)  The image is colored with Copics - hair E13, E15; shoes C1,C3; skin - yellowish skin pink; ball Black100; clothes done in various blues.  Image and sentiment printed on GP white 110.  Sentiment/journaling is computer generated.  Stickers are Stampapodomus (sp?) and Jolee's Boutique.  DP is K & Company.  All pics, backgrounds, image and sentiment cut with nesties.  CS is SU textured Baja Breeze and another old blue in color (but got it from combo pack, so don't remember name of paper).  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today.  Hope you have a FABULOUS day, and please leave a comment if you feel so inspired:)

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

AWESOME HIPPIE!!! I can't believe that you created an entire scrapbook page for OBG!!! I'd have saved it for an ABC. . .;) Great job! MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

What a neat layout Audrey! love it!

Jenny said...

What a great layout!!