Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

OLDY BUT GOODY DAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Good morning!!  It's sunny here and supposed to be warm today, so YAY!!  Also, it's Oldy But Goody Day at BUGABOO STAMPS!  Make sure you stop by the CHALLENGE BLOG and check out all the MARVELOUS creations the DT has made for today.  Also, stop by BUGABOO STORE for all the AMAZING images you can purchase.
For my image, I chose to use this sketch from SKETCH SATURDAY.  What a fun sketch!!
The image I chose is this ADORABLE tooth fairy, she's so cute!
I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  She is printed on GP white 110 and cut out with scissors.  Sentiment also on GP is computer generated and daubed with SU Regal Rose ink.  CS is SU bravo burgandy and Bazzill textured pink.  DP is from Best Creation.  Pearls are e. by Prima.  Thanks so much for looking and have a WONDERFUL day!  Also, please drop me a comment if you have time:)

8 comments:

Melissa S said...

I love that little tooth fairy!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw this is fab Audrey love that cute fun fairy great card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jenny said...

I love all the circles on this one! Circles are my fave!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, she is cute!

Maya said...

Such a lovely card!
Wonderful image and lovely colors!!
Thank you for joining us at SS,
hugs from Maya :)

Ardilla said...

Cute card! Love the colors and the beads (or brads)!!!

Marilyn said...

This is just the cutest! Good Job.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such a cute card this is! Love the tooth fairy image! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.