Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

PINK & PEARLS on SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY!!

Wow, it has only been 1 day without a posting and it feels like it's been a week!  I guess I've been busy;)  It's another SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY today and this week's theme is pink and pearls:)    Make sure you visit SOFTPENCIL BLOG to catch up on all the week's happenings and see the new images, also stop by THE SHOP to pick up all your images!  If you feel like chatting, you can always find us  HERE on Papercraft Planet.

For this week, we're working with the ADORABLE image Girl on a Cupcake.  I decided I felt like altering something this week, so here's what I came up with:


I used a KaiserCraft wooden set as the background piece.  It also came with pieces to make it stand upright.  I mounted KI Memories DP to the base piece using Xyron adhesive.  I printed the calendar pages from http://www.mycalendarmaker.com/ and cut using my personal trimmer.  Then attached pages to base using metal clip that came with the kit.  Sentiment is computer generated on GP white 110, cut out with Nesties and decorated with Queen & Co. pearls.  Girl on cupcake image is printed on GP white 110, colored with Copics - hair E71, E74, E77; dress RV17, RV19; skin E00, E02, E13; cupcake wrapper R21, R23.  Tights and hair bows colored with Atyou Spicas, Queen & Co. pearls also used on hair bows.  Frosting on cupcake is pastel pink liquid pearls with SU fine dark pink glitter sprinkled on top.  I had so much fun with this, I hope you like it!  Thanks for looking and don't forget to follow me for a chance at winning my blog candy:)

10 comments:

Cat said...

Just adorable, Audrey! Love the all the glitter! So cute!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I just love the frosting on the cupcake....very cool!

Elizabeth P said...

I love how you did the frosting on the cupcake and the glittery paper! very beautiful calendar Audrey!!! :)

Kerry said...

So cute, love the frosted cupcake! Darling!

Michelle said...

What a cute project! That cupcake looks DE-LISH! Great now I want to eat a cupcake, lol!

Anne-Marije said...

What a great idea to make a calendar! Love your card.
xxx Anne-Marije

juli (sweetpz) said...

cute cute calendar! i can make this project =)
thanks for sharing!

hugs
juli

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Great project you've made...looks awesome!!!
Hugs, Marit.

Lisa Atha said...

Adorable! I love what you did on the cupcake icing!

Lisa Atha

BrossArtAddiction said...

What a very cute idea! I love this! I will definitely have to try to make one for myself! :D

-Tracey