Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS BLOG HOP

Hi everyone!  I am back at home as of about 10pm this evening.  I had a FABULOUS trip and even though the kids were challenging at times, the overall trip was wonderful and relaxing and a great time with our friends.  So now onto our Blog Hop at SEW MANY CARDS.  Sadly, this will be my last hop as I am not part of the DT that will begin April 15:(  So, this is very bittersweet for me, and although I will continue to use Angela's AWESOME images, I will very much miss being part of the DT.  SMC was the first DT that chose me to be part of it, so you can see why I am saddened.  But, onto happier things because the images you will see on this blog hop are AMAZING - some of my favorites.  Don't forget to stop by THE SHOP and check out all the new images!  Also, make sure you visit the CHALLENGE BLOG not only to begin the blog hop, but to play along with this week's challenge.

You should have arrived from  JEANETTE'S BLOG and I'm sure her project was AWESOME!!

You are now at Audrey's blog and here's my project:

This cute guy is Owen and I decided he is offering his pot of flowers to his mom - could be for Easter or Mother's Day.  I used SU going grey, brilliant blue and basic grey CS.  Image printed on GP white 110 and colored with copics and atyou spicas.  Copics used are: skin E00, RV21; flower leavesYG23, YG 25; flower pot E15, E19; hair Y35, Y38; clothes BV04, BV08, W3, W5, W9, W10.  Brilliant blue CS embossed with Quikutz EF and Basic Grey done with Cuttlebug EF.  Image cut with scissors.  Sentiment computer generated and cut with nesties.  Ribbon is Offray satin.  Middle of flowers are Queen & Co. pearls.  Thanks so much for looking!!

Next you will visit MARY S.' BLOG, which will have something AMAZING, I'm certain!!

I would also like to thank our sponsors for April, SIMON SAYS STAMP, which is offering a $10 gift Certificate and THE CUTTING CAFE which is offering 3 stamps sets of your choice. Thanks so much sponsors!!

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute, I just love Angela's new release. Sorry to see you leave.

Kim Mc said...

Wonderful, Audrey! Owen sure is a cutie! Thanks for the inspiration!

Aloha, Kim

kim.mom said...

AAAWWW! So sweet!!!!!

Mary Ski said...

Darling creation. I love little boy images since I have 3 grandsons.

michele hileman said...

I just love that image... great coloring

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. Fantastic creation. I love that image and your design and colours are just perfect for it. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

sgc said...

Welcome home Audrey. Love this image!

April said...

I love little Owen - reminds me of my son!!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Love it! x

Sheena said...

Great coloring! Adorable card!! :D

Melanie said...

What a super precious card.

dweatter said...

Precious Mother's Day card!

mudmaven said...

So sweet! ~chris

Sharon said...

Great Mothers day card.

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet image and wonderful work on your card, love the flower boquet and the little boy holding it, a sentimental sweet image done with great coloring....

Queen La Rubba said...

This is such a great new image and you did such a Fab job with him! I love the colors you chose and that ribbon is gorgeous!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on ver and enter in my candy give away! I will send anywhere!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Audrey, your card is SEW sweet! Love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Audrey this is yet another delightful project these new images totally rock and this is yet another beautiful showing.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cindy N. said...

Your card is so adorable. Love the image you worked with. Thank you for sharing.

Mary said...

Beautiful card!

hugs
Mary