Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

SOFTPENCIL THURSDAY - Come to My Apple Home

Well, got the kids on the bus at 7am and then went down for a nap:)  Allergies still annoying me, but I feel human again - woo hoo!  So, here I am to present my SOFTPENCIL project for this week using "Come to My Apple Home."  I just love this image, so cute and happy!!  I also played along with the challenge at DIGI DOODLE SHOP'S BEST, which is to creat a card using the theme Spring plus following this sketch:
What a fun sketch!  Make sure you visit the SOFTPENCIL BLOG for all the latest info.  Also, stop by THE SHOP to check out the GREAT images Elizabeth has to offer.   And, one more place to check us out is the SOFTPENCIL GROUP on PCP where there's always lots of fun stuff happening.
If you're wanting me to stop jabbering and show you my card, here it is!  I chose papers that reminded me of Spring:)  All DP is from K & Company.  SU groovy guava is the CS I chose.  Image is printed on GP white 110.  Image colored with Copics - apple stem E44, G05, G07; caterpillar YG23, YG25, YG45; apple C1, E43, R85, RV91; grass YG13, YG17.  Apple done with SU glitter (old color called Romantic Red) - I now have glitter ALL OVER myself and my house;)
All shapes cut using nesties.  Sentiment is computer generated.  Image and sentiment daubed with SU Gable green ink.  Thanks so much for looking, please tell me what you think:)

20 comments:

Judy said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute! Love the little worm and his house. Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best, and a very good luck to you in our challenge.

Hugs

Michelle said...

My what a cute card! That layout is very cool and so is your sparkly apple!

Lisa Atha said...

It was worth it to get glitter everywhere, it turned out great! Great sparkle and color!

Lisa Atha

Katja said...

great glitters!!!! beautifull card. thnx for joining us at DDSB-challenge!

greetings,Katja

Elizabeth P said...

It´s an adorable card Audrey!!! I love the glittery apple and the warm colours you used! :)

I hope you feel better soon, allergies are so disturbing! I have to fight with mine everyday :(

Monika Reeck said...

Woow I love your bling on that Apple...soo cuute...Adorable card...thanks for joining us at DDSB Challenge number 3, Hugs, Monika

Karin said...

Lovely card, and wonderful digi!

Karin xx

Karen said...

Lovely card Audrey and thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the glitter!! Your card looks fab!! Blessings and hugs!

Michelle B said...

So cute! I love the little worm... Awesome job on the sketch! Thank you for joining us this week a DDSB Challenge!

Hugs,
Michelle B.

Amber said...

Oh I just love your card Audrey! The glittery apple is fabulous!
DDSB Hugs
Amber

Cat said...

Such a pretty card, Audrey! LOVE the glitter! I used so much glitter at Christmas that every time I left the house someone would tell me that I had glitter on my face! It seems I would always miss a spot! :D

Anne-Marije said...

What a sweet card...
xxx Anne-Marije

Lesley said...

Too cute, love it!

KymKreates said...

Your card is absolutely adorable. Thanks a bunch for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and hope to see you again real soon!!!

KymKreates

Harriet H said...

So very cute...thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge.... we look forward to seeing your creations again...

Harriet

Karen Howard said...

This is really cute... love the worm under the apple! Great take on the sketch challenge.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi this is so cute I love the image and the colours you have used and the take on the sketch is great thanks for joining us at Digital Doodle Shop's best challenge hugs Pascale

craftymom205 said...

Love the apple.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best! :)