Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 17, 2010

KABOODLE DOODLES CHALLENGE #31 - MONOCHROMATIC


Good Morning!  It's Monday, and what does that mean?!?  Kids go back to school (only 2 more full weeks, 1 4 day week and a 2 day week - wow!)  It also means a NEW CHALLENGE over at KABOODLE DOODLES!  This week's challenge was chosen by ME:) and it's to create a MONOCHROMATIC project.  So, make sure you head on over to the KABOODLE BLOG and enter your project.  Our AWESOME sponsor for this week is BUGABOO STAMPS and the prize is 7 digi images, woo hoo!!

I used this ADORABLE image from BUGABOO, which you can find HERE.  I chose pink as my monochromatic color and used Bazzill textured (light pink), SU pixie pink, K & Co. DP and the base is a striped textured paper from my local scrapbook store (not sure of brand).  SU paper is embossed with Cuttlebug EF.  Image is printed on GP white 110, cut with nesties and colored with Copics, pom poms covered with JudiKins glaze.  DP also cut with nesties.  Sentiment is computer generated, cut with nesties, daubed with SU pixie pink and an SEI brad is added.  Flowers are prima.  I really had fun with this card and am FINALLY feeling like my mojo is back (it had gone missing).  Please let me know what you think and I look forward to seeing your creations on KABOODLE BLOG.

7 comments:

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Audrey ! I love the bright pink you have chosen and this little chappy is so cute ! Smiles from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

Oh, she's so darling! I love the bright pink, the flower embellishments, and all that texture! :D MWAH!

Faye said...

This is such a fun, girly card! Lovely. x

Lilacanglia said...

Gorgeous card,
nice and girly love the image,
Hugs
Angie

marsha said...

Such a cutie and a fun card! Love the pink!

Hugs, Marsha

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute card!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Super cute card! I loooove pink!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.