Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 24, 2010

MARVELOUS MONDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!!

Good Monday morning everyone!  Today is MARVELOUS MONDAY at SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG and this is my week to be DT leader - woo hoo!!  Make sure you visit the blog so you can see the work of some of the other DT members.  I'm so excited to introduce the new image this week, it's called "May Flowers" and it's so much fun.  You can find it at SHELLY'S IMAGES STORE and it's on sale this week!!

I made a stair step card to showcase the image and I think it works perfectly.  Please let me know what you think!!  This is the card "closed"
and here it is "open"

I used SU Blue bayou textured cardstock for the base and Prism for the back.  Image and sentiment are printed on GP white 110 and both cut with nesties and edges daubed with SU Brocade blue.  Sentiment is computer generated.  Image is colored with copics and Atyou Spicas.  Flowers are from K & Company and Martha Stewart Crafts and butterflies are Martha Stewart.  Pearls are Prima.  As always, thanks so much for looking!!

6 comments:

Karin said...

Lovely card! I really like it!

Karin xx

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Great card Audrey... Love the depth of the card!
xxx

Cindy N. said...

That is a very original card. It is so beautiful. I wish you a beautiful day.

Catherine said...

What a beautiful and clever card Audrey ! Love the sparkle and the sentiment too ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the butterflies and all the flowers. TFS.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Lovely card Audrey! Love all the little details on it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.