Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, June 14, 2010

MARVELOUS MONDAY AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!


Another Monday post for me, woo hoo.  Over the past couple of weeks it seems like the beginning of the week has been a bit slow with my posting, so I'm THRILLED to have another post today and especially b/c it is for SHELLY'S IMAGES MARVELOUS MONDAY!  You should definitely head over to SHELLY'S IMAGES SHOP and check out everything she's got there - LOTS of new stuff that you will LOVE!  Also, check out SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG to see all the DT creations as well as what Marion has in store for us this week:)

So our image this week is "toolbox" and I thought it would be fun to do something "outside the box" (pun intended LOL) and make is SUPER GIRLY.  I'm so EXCITED how it turned out.  I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and daubed the edges with SU sage shadow after cutting with nesties.  All DP is Imaginisce, CS is SU regal rose and melon mambo which is embossed with new Tim Holtz for Sizzix EF.  Flowers are Prima and sentiment is computer generated, cut with nesties and daubed with SU sage shadow.   Layout for this card is another of Arlana's AMAZING sketches over at SWEET SKETCH WEDNESDAY where I am also entering this card in their ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE.  Happy Anniversary girls!!:) 

14 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Audrey, Hope you had a nice weekend. I love the sentiment you have used on your card. And, that pink tool box..Fun take on the sketch! Thansk for joining us!
Nancy SSW

Jill said...

Hi Audrey, really like that toolbox and such a lot of colour, its a really interesting card to look at! Jill x

Unknown said...

Audrey, I just love this card. I love, love, love the girly tool box. Thanks for the inspiration and for showing us something completely different!

Judith Veldhuizen said...

Beautiful card!

fairie said...

Ha! This is so darn cute. I love the colors.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Fabulous girls card! I love the pink tool box and the pinked edged nesti...looks like the saw blade....clever you! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

JoAnn said...

Love your card!! I think it is so cute. I became a follower today. I have been looking at your blog and I have found it very inspiring. I also see you have candy and would love to win.

Do What You Love said...

What a really cool card; the flowers and the papers are just divine! Thanks for joining our anniversary blog hop at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Fun pink tool box . Every girls need one of those. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What a great card - I just love the pink!!!! So fabulous!! Thanks so much for hopping at SSW.

Deanne :)

La Vikinga said...

Lovely flowers you have on your card!!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Jeannie said...

Oh ya - you go girl! Love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Cindy N. said...

LOVE the sentiment you added to your card. Love your card also (as always). Thanks for sharing.

Scrappy said...

Love it Audrey! Great sentiment too! :)