Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

SKETCH CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs'!!


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  Our day will be filled with Church, followed by a  baseball game for my 7 yr. old son, and then not sure what else.  Hope everyone has a FABULOUS day!

Today at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE, we have a SKETCH CHALLENGE.  Our sketch was done by our WONDERFULLY TALENTED DT member and budding sketch artisit, SCRAPPY (Yvonne).  Thanks Scrappy!
Here's the sketch you will be using if you choose to join our challenge, and we hope you do!
For my card, I chose this ADORABLE baby image from STAMP-N-DOODLE.  I used Prima bling, colored the image with Copics, Sakura glaze pens and the bathing bowl is painted with Twinkling H2Os.  Card base is SU basic black.  Second layer is GP white 110 that I embossed with Quikutz folder and then Twinkling H2Os paint randomly brushed on it.  Squares are cute with personal trimmer and are SU tempting turquoise embossed with Cuttlebug folder.  Image cut out using Copics and daubed with CTMH crystal blue. 
I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
CHARISMA CARDZ - use bling
IF THE SHOE FITS SCRAP IT - use circles, paint and gems
THE PLAY DATE CAFE - use black, white and blue
and CRAFTY ANN'S CHALLENGE - use embossing
I hope you like it.  Please let me know what you think:)

21 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great card Audrey ! I love the embossed card that goes so well with the image ! Great work ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

sgc said...

Aw--cute! Sweet little image Audrey--and I love how you used the embossing.

Me said...

What a lovely card,cute image,great embellies.

Grtzz Marjon

Ann Whitfield said...

I'm happy to let you know what I think Audrey because I LOVE it! Thank yoy for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Jill said...

A really fun card Audrey! Jill x

Faye said...

Hiya Audrey, this is such a pretty card, it's soooooooo cute. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Tanisha said...

Audrey, this is such a cute little baby card! I really love your embossing. "The shoe" thank you!
Tanisha~

Katja said...

What a sweet babycard you made!!! My compliments!!! Is the winner of the candy allready chosen?
Greetings,
Katja (The Netherlands)

fairie said...

Gosh, your embossing is to die for. Such a cute and adorable card.

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute image, wonderful embossing. Thanks for playing at the PDDCC.

juli (sweetpz) said...

very cute card! i love the embossing =)
hugs
juli

iReneM said...

Aww, how cute! The CB bubble embossing is sooo apt.
Great card, Audrey.
Thank you for sharing it with us for Crafty Ann's challenge

x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This image looks just like my friend's baby! I love it! What a great idea--bubbles and blue:) Great card--thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Ruby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby said...

I hit send before I'd finished!

Ah, lovely card! It reminds me of my little one (now nearly 11!) Love the bubble embossing too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Tammy Miller said...

cute card Audrey!

Unknown said...

This is darling, Audrey! Love all the embossing! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image and lovely design! Thanks for playing in the PDDC this week!

Claire said...

How cute is this?? Love it, especially the bubble embossing with that image
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Claire xx

Unknown said...

what an adorable image!!! i love it!! sorry for not commenting sooner, i was on vacation ;) just got back from disneyworld...the happiest place on earth lol! thanks for joining us at the Shoe!!!
tracey

lesleyworth said...

what a cutie! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!