Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

CRAFTY HO's Sketch Challenge

New week, new challenge at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE, WOO HOO and it's my FAVORITE kind of challenge, a sketch challenge:)  Here's the sketch:
For my card, I chose an image from one of my FAVORITE companies, SOME ODD GIRL.  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut her with nesties.  I trimmed the bottom off of the nestie to fit with the sketch.  Then I used the edge of a Staz-on timber brown ink pad to add a little extra effect.  CS is Bazzill shimmery pink and brown and DP is Basic Grey.  I picked up the flowers and brads at my local scrapbook store last night while stamping with friends.  Sentiment is from a clear stamp set I found in my stash.   I'm really pleased with the way this card turned out, please let me know what you think:)
This card is also for the following challenges:
COLOUR CREATE - use pink, brown and vanilla based on inspiration picture
and EASY CRAFT PROJECTS - "All you need is Love" inspiration challenge.

Remember you have until 11:59pm EST on Saturday, July 24 to enter your project at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE  using our linky tool.  Good luck!!

8 comments:

Catherine said...

I love the way you have played with the sketch ! Your card is so so sweet ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Me said...

What a gorgeous card,lovely sketch.

Hugzz Marjon

Cindy N. said...

Wow! you are really good at sketch challenges. Great card! Turned out great. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon said...

Hi Audrey,

I like your cute image - she really is sweet! Love how you've interpreted this unusual layout, nice pattern paper and flowers. Great Card :)

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create Challenge.

Sharon x

Diane said...

Great job on the challenge! Love the image,she is so sweet! Great colors,great coloring!

Jessica Theodore said...

What a wonderful card! Thanks for playing along at ECP xx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Audrey! I love the colors that you used!!

Di said...

fabulous card love the image and your distressing background! thanks for joining Colour Create
Hugs Di xxxx