Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, July 2, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

A lot going on again today!  Today is FREEBIE FRIDAY at BUGABOO STORE.  Plus, we're having a GREAT sale over there that you will want to check out!  You're going to want to also visit the BUGABOO'S CHALLENGE BLOG and see the work of the other DT members using today's AWESOME freebie!

Today's freebie is from the "A Kids View" series and it just screams "SUMMER!!"
I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with nesties then daubed with SU cameo coral.  CS is SU cameo coral and all DP is from American crafts.

The sketch for this card is from DIVA COFFEE BREAK DESIGNS and it fits also with the challenges at DIGITAL TUESDAY - use digi image and summertime theme and CREATIVE COTTAGE - summmer surprise.

Thanks so much for looking:)

16 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is one fun card Audrey the papers and image work perfectly together I love it. I have also be looking at your other cards..wow..you have been a busy bee and they are all delicious
Hugs
Lorraine x

sgc said...

Cute card, Audrey! Love your papers.

marsha said...

This is such an adorable and fun card! Love your DP and the images you used!

Hugs, Marsha

Cat said...

I can't help but smile looking at your card! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

Jenny said...

Cute! Fun colors!

Rae Anne said...

Positively perfect paper!!! :D MWAH!

fairie said...

This is such a fun card. I love the dp.

Annette Bowes said...

Great fun card, love the vibrant colours, great dsp, take careX:)

Cindy N. said...

Your background paper is so great for this image. Makes your card pop with summer cheer. Hugs.

D said...

I don't remember my kids posing for this stamp... adorable card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute card! The image is adorable and I love the bright colors/papers you used!

Me said...

What a fun card,lovely papers and such a cute stamp,really great.

Hugzz Marjon

Tammy Miller said...

girl you need to slow down! You are wearing me out just keeping up with you! just kidding this is a great card, I hope you enjoyed your time away and are feeling better soon!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous summery card!! Love that fun image!!
Thanks so much for joining in with The Creative Cottage challenge!!
Love Becky xx

Cheryl said...

Super cute! Thanks for heads up on the cute, free digi. I am on my way over there now.

Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

fabulous summer card love the sweet image. Thanks for joining in this weeks Creative Cotttage Challenge, Tracy x