Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

OLDIE BUT GOODIE DAY AT BUGABOO

I'm back again for another post today and will have at least 2 more - busy day!!  It's OLDIE BUT GOODIE day at BUGABOO'S CATCH THE BUG BLOG.  Make sure you head on over there and check out the work of some of the DT members.  Also, you may want to stop by the BUGABOO STORE and see all the AMAZING images - old and new - that are waiting for you.  We have hit over 300 members on our PCP GROUP and there're some super cute FREEBIES waiting there for you.  If you haven't joined us there already, we sure hope you join:)

For my card, I chose this cute BUGABOO BRAT.  I chose to color her with all different purples and I'm really thrilled at how she turned out.
I used Copics and Atyou Spicas for coloring and then cut her out with nesties.  I used Prima flowers on the side.  Papers are Bazzill textured - first 2 layers, and old SU purple and DP is Basic Grey.  Ribbon is from Michael's.    I embossed the purple saquares using Cuttlebug EF.  I hope you like it, thanks for looking.

This card was also made for CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGE sketch
and GINGER SNAP CREATIONS - use markers. 

11 comments:

mudmaven said...

Love all these bright, gorgeous colors Audrey! ~chris

Shirl said...

The purple and green works so well together! Cute brat :)

Amanda said...

Aww, what a sweet card.. I love the colors and the embossing..

Amanda:0)

Me said...

What a cute brat,love the colourcombo.

Hugzz Marjon

Diane said...

Oh my! Isn't she a cutie!!! Love the dp and colors you've used! Beautiful card!

Rosalee said...

One of my most favorite color combo's, Green and purple. Love the design Audrey and the papers are awesome.

Cindy N. said...

Your card is so beautiful. Yes, your purple combo is great. Thanks for sharing.

solka said...

so sweet & so girly!
love it!

craftyb said...

oh she DID turn out beautifully...love how you coloured this cutie! fab mix of papers...thanks for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card, such a pretty colour combo

Anonymous said...

Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!