Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY AT BUGABOO!!

Good afternoon everyone!  Today is a GLORIOUS day as 3 of my children went back to school - woo hoo!  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my children, but it was time for them to go back:)  #4 starts kindergarten tomorrow. 

Well, it's Tuesday, and that means NEW RELEASE day at BUGABOO STAMPS STORE and you are going to LOVE the new SunBonnet Girls.  The DT got to work with SUNBONNET BASEBALL and she's soo cute!    Please make sure to visit CATCH THE BUG BLOG so you can see the projects by the other DT members using today's image, trust me, their work is PHENOMENAL and you won't want to miss it!
I colored my BUGABOO image usuing Copics, Atyou Spicas and Stickles, then cut with Nellie's Multi-Frame die ad daubed in SU lovely lilac.  DP is K& Co., CS is SU, sparkly purple is Bazzill.  Trim is from my stash and flower is Prima.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with a nestie that I moved around to fit text.  I then daubed edges with SU gable green.  I hope you like it, please let me know!!

This card was also made for the following challenges:
CARD PATTERNS - sketch
CHARISMA CARDZ - die cuts
AUD SENTIMENTS - any sentiment

10 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a sweet card Audrey ! Love the colour scheme and the big flower is gorgeous ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Me said...

What a gorgeous card,lovely colours great details.
And the image is beautifully colored.

Grtzz Marjon

Audrey said...

Super cute! I love the colors that you used.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to join in our new monthy drawing going on right now.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Audrey the colours, image, papers and flower are just perfect
Hugs
Lorraine x

Agata said...

Lovely coloring on this sweet image! Thanks for playing along with Card Patterns this week!

bernietom47 said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the colors and that flower is perfect! The image is adorable and so beautifully colored. Love the sentiment. This would be a perfect card for my niece who plays softball.
Blessings Bernie

Julie said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Daniella said...

Hi Audrey!! That card is Brilliant!!! Love the trim, and you color so awesome!!
And that is some blog candy!! You are very generous!!
xxDanielle

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie - that image is so sweet Love your gorgeous DP and the trim

Rosalee said...

Cute image; fantastic job at coloring it. Love the color combo you used on the card, gives it an awesome look.
Hugs, Rosalee