Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A CHILD IS BORN MINI RELEASE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS

Another post today, wow, I am actually starting to pick up some steam and get back into blogging after being so crazy with stuff for the kids last week and over the weekend.  Of course, I should be sleeping now, but that's ok.  I'm really excited to share a SPECIAL MINI RELEASE over at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and in the store for PURCHASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS.

I LOVE DIGITAL DELIGHTS IMAGES because they are AWESOME, but also because they come in both jpeg and png files, and I LOVE png files when I want to combine and overlap images and sentiments the way I did for my card.  I sure hope you like it.  I followed the sketch from FAIRYMOON CRAFTS.

I chose all Basic Grey DP and and CS from SU.  Pearls and rhinestones are from Mark Richards.  Velvet ribbon is from my stash.  All cut outs done with nesties.  Coloring is done wti Copics and Atyou Spicas.  Liquid Applique added on fuzzy part of baby's blanket.  Sentiment is also from this DIGITAL DELIGHTS set.

Challenges entered:
PILE IT ON - red, white, green and soft (papers and bling/pearls are red, white green and velvet ribbon is soft)
MAMI DOODLES & VERA'S CARD DRIVE - Christmas or Thanksgiving
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - sparkly & bright
LEXI'S CREATIONS - Birthday (mine may not be a traditional birthday card, but it is about a Day of Birth)

11 comments:

Creativek(shraddha) said...

The image is so so cute and coloring is really nice..I love all the pearls ..

Lisa Foster said...

How pretty! Fabulous card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Hall said...

Super Cute Audrey:)

Janis Lewis said...

Those papers and all the embellies around the images are so beautiful! Great job! :) Janis

Bobbi said...

How sweet and I love the background papers. TFS

lalkygirl said...

hi audrey
i have my lexis creations hat on today ,what a fab take on the theme audrey,the image is so adorable and i love all the bling
thanks for joining us at lexi's creations and good luck in the challenges
lalkygirl x

Anna said...

Cuteness! Fun images! Thanks for sharing with us at Pile It On.

bernietom47 said...

The image is so adorable, I love all the bling and the papers are perfect.
Blessings Bernie

Emma and Susan said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this time at Lexi's Creations.
Love and hugs
Susan and Emma
xxx

Jennie Garcia said...

Love this image!!! So cute!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Audrey! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon