Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's looking a lot like CHRISTMAS over at DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

I am so excited to share my very first project as DT member for DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.  Both image and sentiment used for my card can be found at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I'm also SUPER excited to announce the new PAPER PIECINGS at the shop.
Delightful Piecings is the new range of Paper Pieced patterns which are designed to use with any of your cutting machines or alternatively you can cut them by hand.  All files comes with the following formats - ai,eps,dxf, gsd,mtc,pdf,scal,svg and wpc

You can purchase them in the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP  and see AWESOME samples by some of the DT on the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.

For my card, I chose to work with the CHRISTMAS FIREPLACE Image and used one of the sentiments from the CHRISTMAS SENTIMENTS set.
I colored the image with Copics and used JudiKins glaze on the fire and liquid applique for the white part of the stockings.  Blingy gold buttons are from Bazzill and green buttons are from DeNami Designs.  All DP is Basic Grey and image is cut with nesties.  SU Cherry Cobbler is base CS.  I hope you like it, I had so much fun coloring it and working with Wendy's FABULOUS image!

I hope you will stop by the other DT members' blogs and leave them some love - links in my sidebar.  Also, DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES has a NEW CHALLENGE, so make sure and check that out.

Challenges also entered include:
SKETCH SATURDAY - sketch
WEE MEMORIES - Celebrate
CRAFTALICIOUS - anything goes
GINGERLOFT -winter
365 CARDS - buttons
CRAFTY CARDMAKERS Use a Freebie (image & sentiment)
SCRAP CREATIONS - Christmas

15 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is beautiful Aud! I love the warm, cozy feeling!
Hugs,
Lisa

Carley said...

Congrats Audrey! This is one of my favorite blogs and their stamps are to die for! What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing!

Wendy Hall said...

Wonderful card Audrey, the glow to the fire loks great:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

I love that image!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Audrey
A fabulous card,welcome to the DD team
hugs Dianne xx :)

Carol Hurlock said...

Audrey it is a pleasure to work with you on the DD design team. Just love what you did with this fabulous image. Such a cute card.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday with such a beautiful card ! Love this fireplace Audrey ! Good luck ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Marlene said...

You card is gorgeous! Pleasure to work with you on the team!

Ann said...

Great card! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

bernietom47 said...

Gorgeous! Can almost feel the warmth of the fire.
Blessings Bernie

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

Gloria Stengel said...

Nice job, fab papers! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Pam said...

Love the card and how you used the buttons! I'm a new follower :) pam@psilovescrapbooking.com

http://blog.psiloveyouscrapbooking.com/

D said...

Darling card! I love the gold sparkly buttons :)

Peggy said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.