Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 24, 2011

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY SHOWCASE:)

Hello and welcome to THURSDAY SHOWCASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.  I hope you will pop on over there for a visit and see all the amazing work the DT has for you this week.  Also, if you get time, please visit their personal blogs and leave them some love:)

I am super excited today because I have several posts today and I am really happy with my work this week.  You know how some days/weeks you just can't stand anything you've made and start thinking your work all looks the same/similar?  I think I was having a couple days like that when I was not feeling too great.  But now that I am feeling better, I am just excited about all the new things I have been creating:)  And this week's DIGITAL DELIGHTS creation is one of them!!

I have used "Billy and Rocket 2" image that can be found at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  There's also TONS of new items in the shop - AWESOME digi papers, new images and more - so you'll definitely want to check out the shop:)

Remember, the Delightful Challenges team has a NEW CHALLENGE for you today at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES and hopefully you will play along. 

Also, our SNR group has OFFICIALLY MOVED to the new site and that can be found at DIGITAL DELIGHTS GROUP on SNR.   We'd love to have you join us there.:)


DIGITAL DELIGHTS image "Billy and rocket 2" is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Lifestyle crafts die, daubed with SU Marina Mist ink and paper pieced with SEI DP.  Backing piece is Marco's paper sparkly CS, cut with Nesties.  Scalloped piece of SU DP cut with Lifestyle Crafts die, ribbon from my stash.  Striped paper also SEI, buttons from American Crafts and Buttons galore.  Ticket sentiment from DIGITAL DELIGHTS and cut with scissors.  Hope you like it!!

I am entering it in the following challenges:

TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES - sketch
PAPER SUNDAES - masculine colors
CARDS FOR MEN - 1 image, 2 DP, 3 embellies
INCY WINCY - die cuts or punches (3 die cuts)
CRAFT YOUR PASSION - male card or project
KAREN'S DOODLES - masculine
PAPER PLAYTIME - card featuring technology (rocket)
SQUIGGLEFLY - "D" - Designer paper, Digital Delights image, dude
A SPOONFULL OF SUGAR - birthday wishes
FLOURISHES TIMELESS TUESDAY - birthday
MY TIME TO CRAFT - hats


19 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Aud! This is so adorable! What fun colors! I love the way you made the clouds in the background!
Hugs,
Lisa

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card - great colours
xx

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous Audrey:) The colors are so much fun:)
Hugs
Wendy

Hello said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

Claire said...

What a fun card Audrey, that image is soooooo cute and I love the way you've done the sky
Claire xx

Janis Lewis said...

This is such a happy, bright, cheery card! I love it, and the rocket is PERFECT for this challenge! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. OH, and I have to say... OMFunness on the blog candy! I have been wanting a cuttlebug for so so so long. I don't care if it's gently used as long as it works. I think you have put together an awesome prize! Good luck to everyone! :) Janis

Kari said...

This is fabulous!Great colours and I love the buttons!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

Hugs,Kari :)

Holly Young said...

Great little boy card! Love the bright colors! thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Anne said...

Cute as a button Audrey
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles and good luck
Anne x

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a cutie pie this is!! :) Love your fun bright colors and wonderful design!! Thanks so much for joining with us on our "d" challenge at Squigglefly!! HUGS

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love the sparkly scallops. Your card would be perfect for my 4Bs challenge at The Latte Lounge (you only need 3 of 4Bs).

http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/forum/topics/4-bs-challenge-feb-21-mar-6-1

I hope you'll join us!
Jennifer

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love that image and your gorgeous card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyx

JanR said...

Great colours. Love that ticket. Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly this week!

fionalawlor said...

Such a cute boys card! I love the image, so sweet :o)
Fiona x

Georgiana said...

What a neat card. The bow and buttons are my favorite. Thanks for joining Paper Playtime this week.

Georgiana

Anonymous said...

This is adorable and such fun,bright colours too.Love the elements you've added.Glad you like my bunny - he's a sweetie but a bit naughty too!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Melissa Craig said...

What a super sweet spaceman! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous!!! you make the cutest creations Audrey, I always enjoy visiting here!
hugs

mum of two said...

What a cute card! I love the little rocket ship guy you chose. You did such a nice job coloring him. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com