Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SPRING BEAVER CHALLENGE at STAMPIT CRAZY!

What a GREAT name for a challenge - the SPRING BEAVER challenge at STAMPIT CRAZY BLOG.  Living in an area called "Beavercreek," I loved doing this challenge and also b/c of the innuendo associated with the word "beaver" LOL.

Anyhoo, here's the challenge rules:

SPRING BEAVER CHALLENGE:


1. You Must created a New Card, Page or Project.
2. You must create a Card using a Spring Animal
3. All cards must be entered by Saturday March 5, 2011 5:00 pm Central time.
4. This week the winner will win this great image by stampitcrazy.

Although this week's challenge does not require an image from STAMPIT CRAZY SHOP, we'd sure love to see one!  So, go check out the shop and I'm sure you'll find something you cannot live without:)


For my card, I followed the sketch from DUTCH DARE and used SU DP, Bazzill textured CS and stamped this hilarious sentiment from DRS Designs onto textured SU CS.  Cuts all done with Nesties, lace from JoAnn and Flower from Prima.  STAMPIT CRAZY image is colored with Copics and did teeth with white Sakura paint pen.  I hope you like it.
Other challenges entered:

4 CRAFTY CHICKS - Photo Inspiration
CREATE WITH CONNIE and MARY - photo inspiration

PAPER PLAY - use a sentiment
STAMPIN' B's - flower
SIMPLY CREATE - flowers

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very funny card! Adorable image! Love the colors!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card, he is so funny!

cebelica said...

Great card! That flower is gorgeous!

Tanya said...

Oh my how super CUTE!! I love everything! The beaver is darling, I love the papers, flower, and that sentiment is so funny! Fantastic card girlie!

Linda said...

what a very cute card
hugs linda

Andrea C said...

Hehe great sentiment x

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very cute card! I love the colours and the flower is really neat. I love designing with you.

Lorraine said...

hi huni sorry i have not been commenting i have been visiting my mum but i am back now,love this card its so aorable and the sentiment is brill tfs xx