Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

IT'S TIME FOR NEW RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Happy Thursday everyone - 1 day closer to the weekend:)  Hope you are all having a great week so far.  Mine has been busy but pretty good - I have had some time to work on my crafting, which always makes me happy!

Some exciting news at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and that is NEW RELEASES today!!  You will absolutely LOVE the NEW RELEASE with ice skaters, snowmen and snowflakes galore, there's definitely lots of fun to be had with all these new images and papers.  If you get a chance, please hop on over to DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and check out the AMAZING DT creations - I'm sure they'd love some love on their personal blogs as well:)

All the NEW RELEASES can be found at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  Plus, there's also some additional NEW ITEMS that you will want to cast your eyes on:)

Don't forget, there's also a NEW CHALLENGE at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES and we hope you will come play along!!


I am experimenting with making my photos look better, so that is why there is a different angle on this one - now if I could just get the true color to show nicely when the card is standing upright, we'll be all set!  For my card today, I used "Jingles and Tree" image, Snowflakes digi paper and one of the Snow Sentiments - all from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I colored the image with Copics and Fiskars glitter gel pens, cut with Nesties, added daubed Memento ink for sky, Stickle for bird's trim on hat, Flower Soft for bird's tummy, Liquid Pearl and Recollections micro beads for snow on tree.  Frame cut with Nesties, sparkly white paper embossed with Sizzix folder, ribbon from stash, DP is Kaisercraft and CS is Coredinations.  Hope you like it:)

Additional challenges entered:


17 comments:

Hellma said...

Great card Aud love your sky and the image.

Rosalee said...

This is fabulous Audrey and I so adore that images. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

PS. I have a giveaway on my blog and you are more then welcome to join in.

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous Audrey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Pendra said...

Cute card Audrey, such an adorable image and love the ribbon bow!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Audrey
A gorgeous and fabulous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Aud and the image is so cute, love the colours and your gorgeous design, it looks terrific.
Hugs Linda

Glennis F said...

Gorgeous colours, even if they are not quite true to life!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such an adorable card. I love the colors!

Crafty Loops said...

What a beautiful image and smashing card Audrey. Lee x

Hanneke said...

Lovely card! Pretty colors and ribbon. Hugs, Hanneke

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I just love that snowman.

Hello said...

Very cute card! Love snowmen.

Anne said...

Love it Audrey, very pretty
Anne x

Jennifer said...

I love your layers and your bow is splendid!

Michelle J M said...

Lovely card Aud, the layers are great, so different. I am having problems photographing my cards, today they came out pink and blue! Will also try different angles and see if it works. Hugs Michelle x

Anke said...

Beautiful card. I love the snowmen
hugs Tessa & Anke

Regena said...

Sweet card..love that snowman!!