Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

NEW CHALLENGE AT MILK COFFEE–CIRCLES!

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you this week at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE and this week we are asking you to use CIRCLES in your creation – must have more than 1, but otherwise, no other restrictions.  I sure hope you will play along, you have until Weds., Aug. 1st at 8pm EST to come enter at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE.


For my creation this time, I have used one of the NEWEST images from MILKCOFFEE SHOP – “Madeline loves cupcake.”  Madeline is a new line of images and they are awesome!  I adore this image, it’s so cute and I love the amazing detail on her hair and clothes!  I have colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Nesties.  Papers are SU and from my stash.  Sentiment is from Rubbernecker rubber stamps and cut with Memory Box die.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, pins from CTMH and bling from Prima.  All cuts are Nesties except smaller scalloped circle is Lifestyle Crafts die cut.  Hope you will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:
DIVAS BY DESIGN – anything goes
FRESH BREWED DESIGNS – food/drink
PAPER PRETTIES – bling
THE PAPER SHELTER – anything goes
CRAZY AMIGO CHALLENGE – anything goes
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY – all things girly
TOP TIP TUESDAY – all about circles
ABC CHALLENGE – T for use 2 of something – 2 pins
LIA STAMPZ – anything goes
LEXI'S CREATIONS – for a friend

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great. I love your coloring.

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey,
Love all of your die cut circles and fab colored image. Cute card and your sentiment is one of my personal fave's. ;)
Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the All About Circles challenge. Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Lisa said...

Thanks for joining our All things girlie challenge at PTW with this sweet card :)

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is lovely! I have had a fun time snooping around your lovely blog! You have a new follower! Thank you for joining us this week at ABC's challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work on the 1st!

Jenn said...

Very pretty card, I love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute card! Love the shape.