Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 31, 2012

HOPPING WITH PIXIE!!

Hello and Happy Friday!!  Welcome to our PIXIE DUST STUDIO hop!!  You are now at AUDREY’S blog, you should have arrived from MARY'S BLOG.  If you did not arrive from there, please return to PIXIE DUST STUDIO and start at the beginning.

We are hopping today to celebrate a BUNCH of FABULOUS new images that you can find at PIXIE DUST STUDIO SHOP.  Trust me, you are going to LOVE and HAVE TO HAVE every one of these adorable images!

As with every hop, we have some PRIZES!!  So, make sure to comment on all the blogs featured in the hop.  Grand prize is 3 digis of choice, one mystery hopper will be chosen to win 1 digi and if you leave a comment on our PIXIE DUST STUDIO FACEBOOK PAGE, one lucky winner will also be chosen there!  You have until Sunday, September 2 at midnight CST to complete the hop and if you have gotten this far, you only have 1 last stop and that is PIXIE DUST STUDIO!!  Hope you enjoyed the hop.

I used the brand new PIXIE DUST STUDIO SHOP image “Pixie BOO.”  She is such a cutie!!  I colored her with Copics and Sakura gel pens, added Prima bling, ribbon and stickers that I just picked up at Michael’s, paper from Bazzill, SU and DP from my stash.  Image cut with MFT die, frame cut with Taylored Expressions die and scalloped ovals on bottom cut with Sizzix dies.  Hope you like it!



Additional Challenges:


GRAPHICAT – sketch
THE PAPER SHELTER – layers on layers
PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGES – sparkle and shine
EUREKA STAMPS – anything goes
MARKER POP – kid themed
PAPER PLAYTIME – polka dots plus sentiment
SQUIGGLEFLY – falling into fall
TAMMY SCRAPIN CORNER – lots of layers
CRAZY CHALLENGE – anything goes
TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS – anything goes

24 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh, I love your sweet, sweet card!!

Yvonne B said...

What a lovely card it's a cute stamp and beautiful colors

Ardilla said...

Your card is awesome... love the little cute girl and your coloring and the emeblleishments :)

Unknown said...

She is WAY cute!!! I love the two little ghosts LOL My gosh they are cutE!!! LOVE your card.. the colors, the ribbon, the swirls.. just perfect. Your coloring is fantastic!

Dobra said...

Bardzo piękna karteczka
Wspaniale pomalowany stempelsk

Tina said...

adorable card, i love the cats and all the details and colors

Sandra H said...

Totally Awesome card Audrey love all the lovely details and the image is coloured so beautifully xx

Anonymous said...

Pixie BOO is adorable with your creative touches. LOVE IT!! Pixie HUGS

The Scrapping Factory said...

lovely! Very nice...Fabi xxxx

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all that bling and great job on the card....
TFS - enjoy your lovely day~

Sarah said...

Love this image! Though I think I love how you colored her hair even more. Awesome job with that, and wonderful job with the Halloween theme, whoever gets this card will be very happy!

happyscrapper said...

Love Love Love It. Halloween cards are my fav and this one is gorgeous.
Hugz,
Pixie Christine

Unknown said...

Beautiful sweet card!

1CraftyPainter said...

she is such a cutie!

Holly Young said...

Audrey this is really cute. I love the image and your coloring is great. The little cats on the ribbon are cure embellishments. I love it! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Unknown said...

Oh Aud I think this is fabulous well done a super card Hugs Elaine

Shannon83k said...

Such a cute card. Love the coloring, thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. DT Member

thescrapmaster said...

Cute!Thanks so much for playing along with us at MarkerPop.com! I hope you join us again this week :)
Hugs,
Sami

Unknown said...

Your card is fantastic. Thank you for joining in with the Eureka stamps challenge - Katie - DT Member

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Audrey! I found your lovely blog through our mutual friend, Jennifer Dunn. You have SO many cute things to see here, and I was more than happy to become a new follower. I won't candy chase either, I do dislike it when people have done it to me. I love finding blogs where I can be inspired by others, and I look forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work, Audrey. I invite you check out my blog as well, and if I can inspire you....please become a follower on my blog. I hope you will like what you see. One thing you and I have in common is Wags-N-Whiskers. I used to be on their Design Team, and they're a great group of crafters. I hope you enjoy designing for them.

I have a challenge blog at:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com if you are ever able to play along, would LOVE to have you join us!

Have a blessed day, and I look forward to having you visit me.
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Crafting Vicky said...

Such a very cuuuuute card! Love the way you have colored the wonderful image.

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!! I hope to see you again next week!

- Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

Barb said...

Not at all spooky - very cute!! Thanks for joining the Eureka Challenge!! Barb, DT member

Unknown said...

Cute card Audrey, love the image and those cats!! Hugs Frea