Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NEW RELEASE DIGI IMAGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS!

Another Tuesday post today – Tuesday is usually my “slow” day here on the blog, but this one is going to be busy!  It’s also supposed to be in the 80s here for the next few days, so I am hoping I will be more productive with some nicer weatherSmile

We have a NEW DIGI RELEASE for you today at INKY IMPRESSIONS and it is called "Lizzie's Bundle of Joy" and it is in part in recognition of Mother’s Day, which is celebrated May 12 in USA.  I sure hope you will stop by the INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE Blog and check out the rest of the DT projects for this release, they are wonderful!

For my creation, I have colored my INKY IMPRESSIONS image with Copics.  I tried to make the baby bear spotted on the face, but I think she just looks like she has chicken pox LOL  (note to self – need help adding spots to animals)  Image and frame cut with MFT dies as is banner.  Sentiment is from A. Jillian Vance Designs, flowers are Petaloo, bling is Bo Bunny.  I used an EK Success border punch for scalloped border.  Papers are Bazzill CS and SEI DP.  Sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:
THE SWEETEST THING – sketch

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Very pretty Audrey, sweet colouring of Lizzie :)

hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

Awww lovely Audrey! :)
Lizy xx

Danni said...

Your card is so adorable!! Wonderful!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the way you've coloured Lizzie.

Helen x