Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, June 14, 2013

NEW RELEASES FROM SAN'S DESIGNS!!

Hey everyone!!  Hope you are having a lovely day.  I'm sharing my newest San's Designs creation with you.  This time I have used digi images Ice Cream and Blowing in the Wind from SAN'S DESIGNS SHOP NEW RELEASES.  I merged them using GIMP.   I love these wonderful new images - I colored them with my Copics, Atyou Spica, Staedler pens and added Stickles for icing on top of the sundae - mmmm, looks yummy!!  I chose DP from Wild Rose Studio and CS from Bazzill.  I cut image and frame with Lifestyle Crafts dies and flowers are cut with Nesties.  Bling flourish is from Prima, sentiment is from Whimsical Designs and cut out with die from Papertrey Ink.   I sure hope you like it, would love to hear what you think!!




Additional Challenges:
REPEAT IMPRESSIONS – sketch

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design and I love the pinks and the jewelstone flourish.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}