Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BUTTONS CHALLENGE AT INKY IMPRESSIONS

Happy Wednesday everyone!!  It is grey and yucky out right now and as a result, I am tired and cranky, great combination, right?!?  LOL

We have a NEW CHALLENGE at INKY IMPRESSIONS CHALLENGE today and it is BUTTONS!  You do not need to use an image from INKY IMPRESSIONS to play along, but if you do, you will get 2 entries instead of 1 for purposes of random.org drawing for the winner. INKY IMPRESSIONS has a lot of awesome stamps to fit this theme, so hope you will check out the shop! You have until Tuesday, August 6 at 5pm EST to come play along.

You’ll definitely want to make a stop at INKY IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION BLOG and check out all the fun projects being presented there. Lots of fun ideas and techniques!!

Also, our INKY IMPRESSIONS FACEBOOK PAGE is a great place to see and share INKY IMPRESSIONS creations, so hope you will come join us there.



For my creation this week, I have chosen INKY IMPRESSIONS rubber stamp “Cowgirl LiLi."  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Nesties.  DP is Carta Bellla and CS is Bazzill.  Buttons are SU and sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers and cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:

3 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome card! Using some of my favorite paper and one of my favorite images!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and image Audrey lovely papers and theme and of course the sentiment is just so cool!! x

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my this is soo cute too. I just love this little cowboygirl here, and your coloring is soo awesome.