Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm Monday Hostess at DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today I am Monday Hostess at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG.  I have been on Wendy's DT for 3 years now - I began on the Digital Delights DT and just switched over to the Delightful Challenges DT this month in order to play along with the challenges and comment on all your lovely entries into our challenge.  I am also Senior DT Groups Coordinator - I do the Bargain Friday posts on the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG as well as on PaperCraft Planet and our group there.



For my Hostess Monday post, I decided to go with a Christmas in July creation as I have seen a bunch of Christmas in July challenges out there and thought it would be fun to enter some.  I have chosen "Donita and Tree" image from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  Wendy has tons of amazing sentiments available at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP that would have been perfect for this card, unfortunately, my computer where all my digital files are located is not working at the moment, so I was unable to print one out.  (I had printed the image several days ago before my computer issues started).  I colored the image with my Copics and added Sakura glaze and glitter pens as well as Atyou Spica pens.  I chose DP from Stampin' Up and cardstock from Bazzill.  I added crinkle ribbon that I bought from an Etsy shop and used my Bow Easy to make a triple bow.  I attached a charm and then a Prima flower.  I sure hope you like it, I had a lot of fun making it!!


Challenges entered:

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a delightful Christmas card. Loving the design papers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous and what a lovely image too great papers and you could enter this in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge " Trees " its not too late enjoy your day xx

Shylaashree said...

the little girl so cute and the card give a delightful feel. Congrats

Unknown said...

Awww such an adorable card Audrey! :)
Lizy xx

Pia S said...

It's a sweet Christmas card. I really like how you arranged the ribbon and it matches those in her hair so perfectly too!