Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 1, 2013

MY DT Post Day at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO:_

Hi everyone!  I hope you are all having a fabulous week.  It has been much cooler in Ohio this week, which has been a refreshing change from the stifling heat and humidity of the past few weeks.

Anyway, today I am sharing Little Lady Bug at the WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO BLOG.  You can find her at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and it's available for Instant Download - woo hoo!!  I adore this image and knew I just had to have it when I saw it in the shop.


I have colored this cute image with Copics, and cut out with Nestie as well as frame behind it.  Sentiment from Cardz TV set fit perfectly and is cut with Lil Inkers die.  Flowers are Prima and papers are Bazzill CS and DP from my stash (I've had this DP forever and it's still one of my favorites!)  I hope you like it and remember, you can find Little Lady Bug and all the other of Mabelle's FABULOUS images at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Ooooh how cute is this? I love ladybugs and this card is so cute. You´ve used sooo gorgeous papers on it too, so it all goes sooo perfect together.

Sandra H said...

Awww so cute what a lovely image and card xx