Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ANOTHER NEW RELEASE PEEK AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS!

Our NEW RELEASE previews from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS continue today and will be available in the shop for purchase Tomorrow, August 22!!  Right now the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG is the place to be!  Hope you will come check out all the fabulous inspiration from the DT gals and some wonderful Guest Designers being posted over there – you will be able to find our New Release projects thru August 29 (we are off tomorrow though).


Today’s preview features “PRINCESS MASK” image once again featuring our fabulous new character “Isobel” part of our new Lollipop Dreams Series.  Trust me, you are going to adore ALL the images in the new release, 10 total!!


For today’s creation, I have colored Isobel with Copics and Sakura glitter pen and cut her out with scissors.  I have used  CS from Bazzill and DP from my stash.  Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  I used a set of dies from my stash - I don't remember what company it's from.  Embossing folder is Sizzix and butterfly sticker from Jolee's Boutique.  Sentiment is SP & Co. and cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will check out all the other girls creations as well!!

I want also remind you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will stop by:)

5 comments:

rachel said...

fabulous colours Audrey - love this! Hugs rachel x

Papercrafting Princess said...

She's a doll!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning Audrey x

Céline said...

fantastic card, love your combo
hugs
céline

Patty said...

Fab card!! Love all the colors!