Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, September 20, 2013

MORE NEW RELEASE SNEEK PEAKS AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS!

Our NEW RELEASE previews from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS continue today and will be available in the shop for purchase beginning September 22!!  Right now the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG is the place to be!  Hope you will come check out all the fabulous inspiration from the DT gals and some wonderful Guest Designers being posted over there – you will be able to find our New Release projects thru the end of the month.


Today’s preview features "Witches Broom" rubber stamp, and like all the New Releases, it is amazing!   Trust me, you are going to adore ALL the images in the new release and there are sentiments this time too!


For today’s creation, I have colored "Witches Broom" with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  I used more shading out/blending in my coloring for this image and I'm really happy how it turned out:)  I used DP from Doodlebug Designs and Bella Blvd. and CS from Bazzill.  I added Prima crystals and some fun sparkly, lacey ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  My sentiment is also from the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS New Release, it's cut with Nestie and daubed with Memento Ink.   Sure hope you like it!!

I want also remind you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will stop by:)

No comments: