Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CRAFTY SENTIMENTS NEW RELEASE PREVIEWS DAY 2

Hello and Happy Sunday!  I am back with the second day of our SNEAK PEEKS for our New Releases from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS.  You are going to love this group of winter themed releases, they are FABULOUS!!   You will be able to find them at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS beginning on October 22nd.  Until then, I hope you will enjoy the next 2 days of Previews. All in all there will be 8 New Stamps, New Dies and much more!!  Remember to stop by CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG to check out some of our Special Guest DT and DT projects featuring today's preview image "Bell and Gift."



For today’s creation, I have colored "Bell and Gift" with Copics and cut out with Cheery Lynn die.  Corner pieces are cut with die from my stash (I think it's Marianne Creatables but not certain).  I used DP from My Mind's Eye and CS from Bazzill.  I added a holly sticker from my stash.   Sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Sure hope you like it!!

I want also remind you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will stop by:)

6 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi I Am Loving This Beautifully Coloured And Love The Papers

:: BlueInks :: said...

You colored the image so well and I love the papers!

Janette said...

Gorgeous card and such pretty image.xx

rachel said...

this is gorgeous Aud - love it xx

lora said...

Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Larisa said...

Great coloring.. awesome papers! Love your card!