Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, October 21, 2013

CRAFTY SENTIMENTS NEW RELEASE PREVIEWS DAY 3!!

Hello!  Back again today with the final SNEAK PEEK for our New Releases from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS.  You are going to love this group of winter themed releases, they are FABULOUS!!   You will be able to find them at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS beginning tomorrow, October 22nd.  Until then, I hope you will enjoy today's final previews.  All in all there are 8 New Stamps, New Dies and much more in this release!!  Remember to stop by CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG to check out some of our Special Guest DT and DT projects featuring today's preview image "Angel."



For today’s creation, I have colored "Angel" with Copics, Sakura and Atyou Spica pens and cut out with Sizzix die.  I used DP from Bella Blvd and Echo Park and CS from Bazzill.  I added a Petaloo flowers and leaf.   Sure hope you like it!!

I want also remind you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will stop by:)

6 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful card! hugs, Helena

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty. Loving the vibrant red colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jane said...

What apt DP to use with the angel - great card by the way!
Hugs
Jane

rachel said...

such a pretty card Audrey - just love Angel xx

Tracey said...

Hi Audrey, I hope you're okay?
I love this Christmas card & the bright colours you've used :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is beautiful. I love how you colored the image.