Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

THINGS WITH WINGS CHALLENGE AT WHOOPSI DAISY!

We have NEW CHALLENGE over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE this week and it is THINGS WITH WINGS!  Remember, if you use a WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP image, you can do an anything goes creation. Otherwise, you can use any image you’d like, but you must follow our theme of THINGS WITH WINGS.  Either way, we hope you will join us!  You have until 12 noon EST on Sunday, December 1 to come play along at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE.

Make sure you visit the WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP this week as there are many awesome NEW sheets that you won’t want to miss.


For today’s card, I used this cutie from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP sheet 484.  I colored this gorgeous images with Copicsa nd cut with Sizzix dies.  DP is Basic Grey and CS is Bazzill.  I found this awesome ribbon in my stash.  Sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers and cut out with Nestie.  Doodlebug Designs Pearl added to end of tag.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

No comments: