Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 24, 2014

BRIGHT COLORS CHALLENGE AT MILKCOFFEE!

Hi everyone and hope your day has started out great.  Supposed to be nice and warm here today, which is great except for the fact that my air conditioning is still not working:(

We have a NEW CHALLENGE  at MILKCOFFEE CHALLENGE and it is BRIGHT COLORED creations!  You have until 8pm EST on Wednesday, May 7 to come play along. While we’d love to see you use an image from MILKCOFFEE SHOP, it is not required to play along in our challenges.  Only requirement is your creation must be new and only 3 entries per person.  Hope you will come join us!!


For my creation, I chose MILKCOFFEE SHOP image Fionna and Macaroons.  This image was such fun to color using my Copics, Sakura pen and Stickles.  I chose DP from Queen and Co., bling from my stash, CS from Bazzill and SU and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I added a sentiment from Taylored Expressions that is cut with Nestie.  Image is cut with Lifestyle Crafts die and all other shapes cut with Sue Wilson dies.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful card Audrey.

gr karin

Bad Kitty said...

cool card!

Sandra H said...

Wow this is such a pretty card and gorgeous image x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous such a pretty image love the bright colours lovely card Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Such great colors on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Jane Savage said...

Just gorgeous, Audrey! Fabulous colours and those macaroons look good enough to eat!
Have a lovely weekend! xx