Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS NEW CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES W/ A TWIST

Happy Wednesday to everyone!  This week has been another super busy one and I can't wait for the weekend as we finally have no more soccer and I can actually sleep in!  Don't get me wrong, I love watching my boys play, but after 3 straight weekends of 3-8 games, I am exhausted.

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a TWIST - LOTS OF LAYERS!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)


For my card today, I have chosen Baby Boo Bear Blankie from Scrapper's Delights Store.  I have colored this cutie with Copics and cut out with XCut dies.  DP os from my stash and CS is Bazzill and SU.  Sentiment is a clear stamp cut with Xcut die and flower is from Prima.  Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

10 comments:

lora said...

I love your colouring and all the layers to your pretty details....

Hlora said...

Beautiful card! I like the adorable image the papers and the flower on the corner.

riliska said...

Aww, such a pretty image and sooo beautifully coloured. Just yummy.

Larisa said...

Oh, the image is cute! Your colouring is gentle so much! Love the papers you used here - all is fine!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful and a great image Audrey.

your card above is sweet.

gr karin

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...xx

Margaret said...

Love how perfect the sentiment is for this adorable image!! Fabulous work!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous image Audrey your card is stunning as always and the layers are lovely too x

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love the design and fab colours Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.