Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

BLACK AND WHITE CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!

Happy Wednesday everyone!   I cannot believe we are quickly approaching the end of July - I am not ready for summer to be over yet - it has gone by so quickly!

I'm pleased to announce we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is BLACK and WHITE.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until August 5 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this gorgeous image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY called Martini - Tangled.  I have colored the image with various grey and cream shades, chosen DP from my stash, CS from Bazzill and CTMH.  I cut image with L'il Inker die, other dies are done with Sue Wilson dies.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable ribbon, bling from Bo Bunny and sentiment is from My Creative Time.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the chevron stripes! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
<a

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this is a beautiful take on the difficult theme. Just love how you coloured the image.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and beautiful Audrey,
Gr Karin

Emily Thubbron said...

Audrey, I love your card. Martini images are adorable.