Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, June 15, 2015

INKY IMPRESSIONS has NEW RELEASES!!

Hello again today.  I apologize for my lack of posting recently.  I have been having issues with Blogger on both computers for different reasons and so I am having to use 2 different computers for most of my posts, which is time consuming and annoying, especially because they are on different floors on opposite sides of the house.

We have some AMAZING NEW RELEASES from Inky Impressions, so I hope you will check those out  - the DT has done a great job showcasing them and you can find their samples at Inky Impressions Challenge!   Reminder, we also have our Something's In The Air challenge going on - you have until Tues., June 16 (that's tomorrow) at 6pm GMT to come play along in our challenge, so come link up your project at Inky Impressions Challenge - you can use any images you like.


My NEW RELEASE creation features "Sad Christopher," a brand new digi stamp.  I think he is so sweet.  Image is colored with Copics and cut with Nestie.  I added a button from Bag O Buttons.  DP is from Bella Blvd. and Pebbles Inc.  I chose CS from Coredinations and Doodlebug.  Sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas.  Sure hope you like it and will check out the rest of the new releases!


I am also sharing my Something's In The Air Challenge creation - remember you have til 6pm GMT on June 16 to enter this challenge at Inky Impressions Challenge.  My card features Super Girl LiLi, which is a rubber stamp.  I have stamped her using Memento ink onto Cryogen white paper.  Image is colored with Copics and cut with scissors.  Since I wanted her to be In The Air, I made a slider card and you can slide the image back and forth along the top of the card.  Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Super Hero set and cut out with die from my stash.  I chose Lawn Fawn dies to cut out circles.  Papers are Bella Blvd. and from my stash.  Buttons are Bag O Buttons.  Sure hope you like it!

All the images I used today can be found at Inky Impressions Shop.   Sure hope you like my creations.  Also, please pay a visit to our Inky Impressions Facebook Group and check out our Inky Impressions Pinterest Gallery.