Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, August 21, 2015

Wedding Challenge at Zuri Artsy Craftsy

Happy Friday everyone!!  I am sadly still fighting with Windows 10 on my desktop computer.  So strange b/c my laptop, which updated from a much earlier version of Windows, seems to respond better once I got a few kinks ironed out.   Anyway, I am super excited to announce that we have a NEW CHALLENGE at ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY BLOG.   Our theme is Weddings and I sure hope you will follow the link above and come play along with us.

My creation features a New Release - this is Alaia and you can find her at ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY SHOP.  I think she is stunning!




I created a double drawer box and I will get the link to the website for you soon - excellent instructions and measurements were provided.  I chose Basic Grey papers, sentiment from mY Creative Time that is cut with Nestie and ribbon from my stash for the drawer pullies.  I also added We R Memory Keepers eyelets.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with scissors.  I used a Nestie for the top heart trim and a die from my stash for the doves on the branch.  I also added a pearl flourish from Zva Creative.  Thanks so much for looking and hope you will play along!!

Hugs:)

For easy access, here are our challenge rules:

We welcome your submissions, but we do have some rules:)

Be a follower of ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY BLOG
Follow the themed challenge.
Leave a comment that you are participating at the challenge.
Must be a new project.
Must use Zuri digital stamps - you can find them in the shop or there's always a freebie on the blog for you to use.
Your link must point to your entry (the particular POST that shows your project you're joining the challenge with) and NOT your entire blog. Please link back to our (Zuri Artsy Craftsy) blog.
Please Turn Off Word Verification

9 comments:

Hilda Luevano said...

Bonito trabajo!! el digi me encanto como luce!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful project Audrey! The image is gorgeous...I really love how you colored her dress.
xx Bonnie

Wendy said...

hola me encanto tu trabajo esta divina la cajonera, saludos.

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning project its just amazing a fabulous image and design love and hugs Carole x

ESTHER said...

Muy bonito, me encanta....

ESTHER said...

Muy bonito, me encanta

Silvia said...

Lindo trabajo, la muñeca te quedó hermosa!!

Lizzy Love said...

neat shape!!!!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Love your project.