Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 15, 2015

All Dressed Up Anything Goes Challenge

Hello and happy Thursday!  Hope you are all doing great and having a nice week.

I am here to announce our New Challenge at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG.   Sadly, this will be my last challenge as part of the DT and I would like to thank Wendy and the other DT gals for having me, I really enjoyed being part of the DT.

Our challenges are always ANYTHING GOES with an image from ALL DRESSED UP - you can find a large variety of our images at ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP and they are amazing, so you will want to visit there and pick some up!!!  Wendy has also generously offered some freebies and you can find them HERE - please be respectful of the rules regarding the freebies.

You can see all the Challenge samples made by the DT Team B at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG.  Trust me, you will be inspired by all the beautiful projects.  I also hope you will join us on our ALL DRESSED UP FACEBOOK GROUP page where you can chat about All Dressed Up and join in other fun going on there.  We also have our challenges from the blog being cross posted at the ALL DRESSED UP FACEBOOK GROUP, so take advantage of being able to see all the DT challenge creations there as well, and we'd love to see what you are doing with All Dressed Up images, so feel free to post your latest All Dressed Up projects!!


My creation today features Boo I Can See You digi image from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP.    I colored this gorgeous image with Copics and cut out with Nellies die.  I also cut all the other circles with Nellie's dies.  Lace is SU and DP is Doodlebug.  Candy corn sticker is Jolee's Boutique.  Sure hope you like it!

I sure hope you like it and will come play at ALL DRESSED UP BLOG!!

8 comments:

Bernadet said...

This is such a beauty Audrey.
Love this digi and the dies you've used.

AndreaNorris said...

Love the purple hair and your design Aud, the whole thing is so well co-ordinated
Andrea x

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful Audrey. Love the Halloween theme and all the layers and details with the lace. You have made a lot of awsome projects for this dt hun, hugs Bettina xx

Rachael said...

I love this fun card - its so sweet. xx

Unknown said...

This is darling! Love your papers and your colors. Just wonderful!

Sheila said...

Love this Aud. Been a pleasure working with you. X

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous just love this as I adore these stamps love and hugs Carole x

Vannessa said...

I love this one Audrey and the gorgeous patterned papers you used. yoour colouring is just fab as always!

Hugs, Vannessa x